Thursday, January 22, 2009

His Unfailing Love


I have had a heavy hear the past 2 days. There have been some concerns for our sweet Elias. That is really all I can say. I wish i could share more. But really the important thing is that God knows these things in great detail.

Do you ever wonder if sometimes God is just calling on you to trust Him? Have you gone through a struggle that aches your heart, but for some reason you still know beyond all that grief that God, our Savior will take care of it? He just wants to be sure you will trust Him through it. That is me the past few days. 

I know that God will provide the glorious perfection that is His plan for me. But I still feel that need to grieve. I guess that is the way it is supposed to be.

I have come to the point in that sadness over my situation however, where God has told me it is enough. He gave me my time to feel what i needed to feel. I think perhaps He did allow it just so i could know really how much I love this baby boy. WOW. So much. 

But now... "I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me." Psalm 13:5&6

"My lips will shout for joy when i sing praise to you - I whom you have redeemed." Psalm 71:23

He will meet all my needs for He has a plan for me which will give me hope and a future. (Jer. 29:11) And so in this i rejoice. So few people really know what it means to have a Savior to trust in. To know that you know that the ruler of the universe is holding you in the palm of His hand. I am greatly blessed. 

If you don't know that today, i encourage you to seek it. Seek it with all your heart. He won't let you down. I promise. As i write on my Facebook in the section that asks my religious views, "My God is mighty...let me introduce you!" I'd love to. :)


No comments: