Day 3, wow!
Actually we have heard that we should know the decision of our case on Wednesday sometime. As soon as they know, they will call us. So, i think i am going to try to stay up much of Tuesday night praying. While we sleep Tuesday our case will be heard.
I don't even want to leave the house wednesday...I am afraid that i will break down in public if we don't pass. LOL Reality keeps me from living my fears out though! Good thing.
I am nervous, but confident in knowing God's time is the right time. He so knows ours and Elias' needs. I must trust that.
Keep us in prayer please! And have a great sunny day. Here the weather is gorgeous and mild. Maybe we'll walk down to see daddy for lunch. That will keep my mind off of it.