Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 5...


And I am so encouraged. Hanging out with good friends can really uplift you. 

Not much input other than that. I am so amazed at how good it is to have great friends who you know will be there through thick and thin. I have so many great friends like that.

How would i survive without them.

We are now in full preparation swing. Trying to get things together for our trip. If all goes well with court we only have 2 weeks until we leave from Saturday. That is crazy. It has for so long felt so far away and now it is so close i can taste it...the pressure that is. So much to do, so little time.

Good pressure i guess. Just a few more weeks until i meet my son. Wow! My SON!!!!! 
I can't wait for you all to meet him either. He is gorgeous. His eyes sparkle like the moon. His cheeks look so kissable. His hair is so curly and soft looking. His legs are so small and frail. He is precious, beautiful, sweet. And he has a ton of family and friends to love him here. How lucky...how blessed.







No comments: