Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 6...


I guess today is just another day. I will try to get through it the best i can.  I am excited to go out with our good friends Kyla and Bobby tonight! They have the cutest sweetheart from Ethiopia! And we are going to an Ethiopian restaurant. How fun! I will let you know what Juli thinks...they don't have a kid's menu. I guess she needs to try ET food sometime soon. She is a picky eater as most of us know. Unless it is full of sugar, then she will eat all of it right up.

My verse for today is "I thank my God every time I remember you." Philippians 1:3  Paul said this in a letter he wrote to the people Philipi.... i'm pretty sure, forgive me if i got any of those details wrong. But my point is that I am so thankful for my friends. You have held my head up during this trying time and i am so grateful. Thank you. And tonight I get to celebrate with 3 of my favorite people. We will celebrate the wonder of the culture our son will come from with the little boy who will be his kindred brother. I just know they are going to be the best of friends!

Make it a great day!

No comments: