Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 7...

Seven days until court! I can't believe it. We have waited so long for this event to take place in our lives. Really, we have been waiting over 2 years now. Not with the Ethiopia program but China. 

I can't help but think of that. Especially because Juli will not let me. No matter how many times i mention Elias and her coming brother, she has to remind me of baby Aimee, her one day coming sister. Must be a girl thing. She is all about that you know. 

But she is right. My heart has been in China since the day we decided to adopt our family. One day God will bring me there. And i will not give up until i get to hold her in my arms. Though that could be many more years of waiting. An estimated 5 to 6 they say it could get to. PATIENCE.

Right now however as i keep reminding my sweet daughter, we have a boy to celebrate! And I am so excited! 7 more days until i can reveal how beautiful he is to the world. 

Mighty prayer, mighty prayers. 

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Lord, may i be all of these things. With the coming of this day, no matter the outcome, may i show patience and joy. And may i above all remain faithful to the one i adore; you my Father in heaven.

No comments: