Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DAY 8...


Today, Day 8 in our count down to court. 
I still have nerves going a mile a minute about this coming day. So please pray for that. I can't seem to shake them.

My verses for the day...
Mark 9:37, "Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives me."  

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

God is in charge, and knows the desires of our hearts long before we do. He knows this adoption is right now the greatest desire of my heart. He knows that He has given us this destiny. He knows that you, our friends have been given to us as friends to carry us through in prayer. And I couldn't ask for better ones. 

I long for the day I can post Elias' picture on this blog. That is all i want to do right now. So simple, but it will mean he is mine forever!!!!! 

Get me to that day Lord. And all the families that are waiting with me...get them to that day too. In your name I ask this for it is the desire of my heart to raise this child to be a mighty man of faith in you. Thank you for your goodness. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for the blessing of adoption.

No comments: